Please use the links below for advice if you would like to know what you can do to help Bats. These mostly link to the website of our national body the BCT
- Gardening for bats
- Bat Boxes – Info pack
- The bat group has had the most success with the Schwegler range, or the homemade Kent type box
- Join the Somerset Bat Group !
- Donate to the Somerset Bat Group !
If you would like to speak to someone the National Bat Helpline can answer your questions and concerns about bats and give you advice on bat care, building works and reporting bat crime.
Call the BCT helpline on 0345 1300 228
- Monday – Friday 9:30am – 4:30pm
- May to Sept there is an additional Out of Hours Helpline 5:30pm – 10:30pm which is run by volunteers and is for emergency calls only.