Our committee officers are elected, and members co-opted, at our AGM each year:
We have SBG equipment available for loan to verified group members.
We are covered under BCT group’s third party liability insurance
- Receipt for 2020, and conformation of Insurance terms from BCT (valid until 30/4/21)
- Certificate of Liability
- Details of the liability policy wording
- Overview of bat group insurance policy
- Full Insurance policy wording
- 2021 SBG Compliance Statement
July 2021 Update. The BCT are moving to a standard December renewal date, and on 9th July 2021 Local groups Officer Abby Packham confirmed they have our up to date compliance statement, and we remain insured until then.
Our insurance requires us to have risk assessments to cover all group activities.
Last updated 21st August 2021
- SBG Risk Assessment for Evening Field Work
- SBG Risk Assessment for Public Bat Walks
- SBG Risk Assessment for Stands at Public Events
- SBG Risk Assessment for Bat Box checks