Help us protect Bats in Somerset by joining us!
It costs just £5 per year, per household (unwaged and full time students are free).
By joining SBG you will be:
- Added to our group email list, so you hear about all our events.
- Covered by our third party insurance during group events like Bat Box checks or roost visits.
- Helping us, help Bats!
You can now join us online. Simply fill in the online membership form below, and send us your membership subs via bank transfer (BaCs, details below). Details of how to do this are also on all the versions of the form:
Click here for Online SGB membership form – Gives you auto conformation of your application, & simplifies group admin.
- Version of form to download, complete in word processor & return via email.
- Version of form to download, print and return via post (Please consider the online form above if you can).
If you join in one year, then your membership will run until our AGM in late April the following year.
To pay your subs by Bank Transfer (BaCs). Please transfer £5 per household to our account:
- ACCOUNT NAME : Somerset Bat Group
- BANK: Santander Bank
- SORT CODE: 09 01 50
- ACCT NO: 06635490
You can also use these details at a main Post Office, or Santander Branch, to pay a cheque (not cash) into our account directly.