Help us protect Bats in Somerset by joining us!
It costs just £5 per year, per household (unwaged and full time students are free) to become a member of SBG.
By becoming a member you will be:
- Added to our group email list, so you will be first to hear about all our events (these usually book up quickly!).
- Covered by our third party insurance and hence be able to attend group events like bat box checks, bat trapping, cave or roost visits.
- Helping us, help Bats!
You can now become a member online. Simply fill in the online membership form below, and send us your membership subs (payment details below). Details of how to pay your subs are also in the forms below:
Click here for Online SGB membership form – Gives you auto conformation of your application, & simplifies group admin.
- Version of form to download, print and return via post (Please consider the online form above if you can).
If you join in one year, then your membership will run until our AGM in late April the following year.
Paying your Subs
First please complete the SBG membership form above, then pay your subs by Bank Transfer (Preferred), Paypal or Cheque/Cash:
Bank Transfer BaCs – Preferred option
Please transfer £5 per household to our new bank account:
- ACCOUNT NAME : Somerset Bat Group
- NEW BANK for 2020>: Lloyds Bank
- SORT CODE: 30 98 97
- ACCT NO: 85186668
You can also use these details at a Lloyds Branch, to pay a cheque or cash into our account directly.
Transfer your £5 subs to our Paypal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
or click the Donate Button below to Pay £5.27 via Paypal (Paypal charge SBG a small fee )
Payment by Cheque or Cash
Please consider helping the admin of the Bat Group and pay by BaCs or Paypal if you can. Thank you!
If that is not possible then please send £5 cheque made payable to “Somerset Bat Group”, or £5 note to:
SBG Membership Secretary
Please ensure you include your name and (email) address in the envelope