Did you know that whenever you buy anything online, from your weekly shop to your annual holiday, you could be raising free donations for the Somerset Bat Group with Easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation including; Amazon, eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S, and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to our EasyFundraising page and create a account.
2. Every time you shop online, go to EasyFundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Somerset Bat Group at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and the Group will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support!
The EasyFundraising donations you raise can range from the small, to quite large! For example* if you go to EasyFundraising first then click through to:
- confused.com and take out a new Car Insurance, then the Bat Group gets a donation of £12.50
- reserve a £500 hotel stay on booking.com, the Bat Group has £20 donated when you holiday
- buy a top online from M&S for £40, the Bat Group receives £1.20
- purchase £300 of stationary for work on works credit card using Viking, even then, the Bat Group gets £22.50 donated free
Even the small amounts will add up if we all do them, using EasyFundraising first then going to:
- argos.co.uk to have a £100 item delivered, then the Bat Group gets £1.50
- do the weekly online shop in Sainsburys, the group gets 50p if you spend over £40
- amazon.co.uk and buying something for £30, then we get 15p
- eBay for a 99p item, the Bat Group still gets a penny, and every penny counts!
Put simply, if you are not using a affiliate scheme like EasyFundraising when you shop online then you not claiming free money that could otherwise be helping support Bat Conservation in Somerset.
All it takes is two extra clicks, so please help us via EasyFundraising!
*= the rates offered by retailers on Easyfundraising do vary over time, these rates were correct 18th Jan 2020