Dormant NBMP Emergence Roost counts
These roosts have not been surveyed for some time please contact the original surveyor for more information and background.
If you are taking over a emergence roost which has previously been counted by another volunteer, let the BCT know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they can transfer the details of the roost over to your BCT account. Then let us know and we’ll more it onto the active list!
South of Radstock – Serotine and Common Pip roost
- Had over 70 bats in 2000, last surveyed 2010 when 20+ bats were present,
- Contact: Adel Avery BCT Roost Codes: Serotine = 1030043 – Common Pip = 1120293
West of Frome – Serotine roost
- Over 70 Serotines recorded in 2000, none on the last survey in 2011.
- Contact: Adel Avery BCT Roost Code: 1030055
West of Frome – Soprano pipistrelle roost
- Hundreds of Pips recorded during the last survey in 2000.
- Contact: Adel Avery BCT Roost Code: 1120288
West of Frome – Lesser horseshoe roost
- Over 40 Lesser Horseshoes recorded during last survey in 1999.
- Contact: Adel Avery BCT Roost Code: 1170018