Archive – 2019 events
Burrington Coombe – Sun 13th Jan 2019
Pete Banfield is doing Burrington Coombe cave hibernation surveys on Sunday 13th Jan 2019.
There are 3 spaces left, if you would like to attend please let me know asap as it is first come first served, contact Pete directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07774454266.
Burrington Coombe cave hibernation survey – Sun 10 Feb 2019
Pete Banfield is doing Burrington Coombe cave hibernation surveys again. If you would like to attend please let me know asap as it is first come first served, contact Pete directly at email@example.com or call 07774454266.
Cave checks for bats – 12th March 2019
AGM – Saturday 27th April 2019 – Callow Rock, SWT offices
Come find about our plans for 2019, and have a say in the running of the group.
- Membership subs for 2019/20 due – £5 per household.
- Guest speaker, Tea and Cake
- 2 to 4:30 PM Callow Rock SWT Offices, Shipham Road, Cheddar, BS27 3DQ
Bat Box checks Taunton – Sat 18th May 2019
Checking the boxes in Comeytrowe Park and Longrun Meadow, Taunton. Contact leader if attending
- 10am-12:30pm (approx.)
- Leader: Cath Shellswell
Levels Bat Box checks – Sat 25th May 2019
Checking bat boxes in Westhay, Catcott SWT reserves, Shapwick Heath & Canada Farm (NE). Last year we found the earliest pups in the country, what will this year bring?
- Contact leader if coming: Paul Kennedy 0757 2594096
- 10am > 3pm. All day event, bring packed lunch.
- Westhay SWT, Daggs Lane Drove ST456437/Catcott SWT ST399414
Shepton Mallet Bat walk – Fri 31st May 2019
A public bat walk for Darshill and Bowlish Conservation Group. Help from Bat group members appreciated, please let Adel know if coming as parking is “challenging”.
- Leader: Adel Avery
- Approx. 2 hours – Meet 1/2 hour after sunset (sunset is 9:15PM)