Come find about our plans for 2019, and have a say in the running of the group.
- Saturday 27th April 2019, 2 to 4:30 PM,
- Callow Rock SWT offices, Cheddar. BS27 3DQ.
- Our guest speaker is Dan Hargreaves who will be talking about the Nathusius’ Pipistrelle Project.
- 2PM Somerset Bat Group AGM 2019 – Agenda
- Apologies & members present
- Minutes of the last AGM for approval
- Matters arising from last AGM
- Chairs 2018/9 Report – Paul Kennedy
- Acting Treasurers 2018/9 Report – Adel Avery
- Secretary’s 2018/9 Report – Adel Avery
- Election of Officers & new 2019/20 Committee
- AOB and AGM 2018/9 Questions.
- Formal AGM close
- 2:40pm – Update on NBMP County performance 2018 – Pete Gulliver
- 2:45pm – Changes to BCT Bat Care Network – Pete Gulliver
- 2.50pm – 2019 SBG Program and events – Paul Kennedy
- 3pm – Tea & coffee
- 3.20pm – Nathusius’ Pipistrelle Project – Dan Hargreaves
- 3:50pm – Final Group discussion and questions for 2019
- 4pm – Meeting close
You can find details of our past AGMs here.