We would like to invite all members to join us on Zoom for our 2021 AGM, but first a couple of quick notices:
- Click here to view the latest Bat Group Bulletin from the BCT, which includes important updates on the Earnt Recognition Project.
- Don’t forget the South West of England Bat Conference, online on 17th April 2021 – https://www.bats.org.uk/our-work/conferences-symposia/english-regional-bat-conferences/south-west-of-england-bat-conference
SBG AGM – 2PM Sat 24th April 2021
Join in our AGM via Zoom, and have a say in the running of your group!
Hence before the meeting we would love to hear from you:
- The group needs help! Please do consider if you would like to stand for the committee. With a longstanding committee member moving away, new faces and input would be VERY welcome. Please just email us if you would like to help
- If you can’t make the meeting and would like to send your apologies, let us know by email
- To help the flow of the meeting, if you have anything you would like to raise at the AGM as AOB, it would be helpful if you could pop it in an email
Also before the meeting, please do review the minutes of the last 2020 AGM held virtually over email
Due to the 40min Zoom limit, we are holding the AGM in two parts, and will have to be quick! Details of how to join:
2 to 2:40PM Somerset Bat Group AGM 2021
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us05web.zoom.us/j/86368119140?pwd=aDdBUDlic1lVOEl2U1BkUkNib2QvUT09
- Meeting ID: 863 6811 9140
- Passcode: e7SfZx
2:45 to 3:25PM – Other Bat Group Updates
- Join Zoom Meeting 2: https://us05web.zoom.us/j/85042517423?pwd=c1dxa0VHOU1OTHZLZ250V0c0bFhudz09
- Meeting ID: 850 4251 7423
- Passcode: aaq7aS
Full details of the meeting are in the agenda – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mwk64H9BfyXjYDo7ucl7oxj-EjX5nv04/view?usp=sharing
To help the meeting move along, here are some of the reports in advance:
We hope to see you soon!