Due to the Governments advice on Covid-19 we used a virtual process and voting for our 2020 AGM. This allowed members to have a say in the running of the group.
The email virtual AGM process that was used was as below:
- All members of the Bat group, have the option to raise topics at the virtual AGM, or any nominations. Please email email@example.com by 17th April:
- If you would like to put yourself forward to stand on the SBG committee, or nominate someone else to stand.
- If you have any information or questions that you would like to raise as “Any Other Business” (AOB) at the virtual AGM
- On Sat 18th April, all above will be collated with SBG committee reports and issued by email to all members as a set of AGM meeting notes.
- Alongside the notes, at the same time we will send group members a link to a voting form to allow voteing on all the AGM proposals, or to make any other comments, by 25th April.
- Soon after 25th April the results of all AGM votes and any discussion will be collated and issued as virtual AGM minutes by email to members.