Sat 5th February – ‘Bats’ talk by Daniel Hargreaves
Bat group member Daniel Hargreaves will be presenting his “Bats” talk to Wells Natural History & Archaeological Society meeting on Saturday 5th February at 2.30 pm in Wells & Mendip Museum, and on Zoom.
Daniel has spent many years taking part or organising bat projects both in this country and abroad. His photographs have appeared in the national press and on programmes like Spring Watch.
- Cost £2.00 for non Members of WNHAS.
- Refreshments will be served before the meeting after 2.00 pm.
- If preferred, there will also be a Zoom link to the meeting.
- Please contact Dave Cottle at email@example.com to book a place, stating whether you wish to attend or would like the Zoom link.
- Payment can be made direct by BACs to the bat group account once Dave has confirmed booking. Bank details: https://somersetbat.group/support/donate/
Radio Tracking training day – 16th April 2022
There will be a classroom-based training/introduction day with some radiotracking practice in the afternoon on April 16th. Venue the Bow Wharf in Langport, 10AM start until 4PM.
The training is open to any bat group members and RSPB staff and volunteers who wish to help with the radiotracking including the tracking itself.
Bat Group AGM – 30TH APRIL 2022
We hope to meet in person in 2022, in Othery Village Hall, central Somerset
- Sat 30th April @ 2PM
- Othery Village Hall, Fore Street, Othery, Somerset TA7 0QU
- Google Map link – OS map link
If you would prefer not to attend in person, we hope to stream the meeting via Zoom:
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83014761415?pwd=VnN1OGI0Mm5TMlZTcktJc0tJeDQwdz09
- Meeting ID: 830 1476 1415
- Passcode: 894560
Agenda and officers pre-meeting reports will be posted here in the first week of April 2022.
If you have anything you would like to raise as AOB at the AGM, or would like to stand for the committee of SBG, please email us before 1st April 2022. firstname.lastname@example.org
MON 9TH MAY 2022 – FARRINGTON GURNEY GOLF CLUB BAT WALK
Private event for the FLORA group. Experienced members are welcome to help – email Dave for details, and to offer to assist.